UPSI CLIENT CHARTER
We are committed to providing our clients with efficient, professional, ethical and friend services as follows:
Offering quality, holistic education programmes.
- Providing negotiation and advisory services towards at least 80% of final year students in landing a job in accordance with the industry’s needs.
- All programmes will be MQA accredited.
Providing conducive learning environment and infrastructure.
- 100% lecture halls will be equipped with functional education technologies.
- At least 60% of the students will be granted in-campus accommodations.
- The reachability of the University’s Integrated Management System (UIMS) and the UPSINet local area network will at least be at a 98% average throughout the year.
- Library materials will be processed and catalogued within one (1) month to accommodate clients’ reference(s).
- Ensuring that all amenities, tools and services in the lecture halls/rooms will be monitored under the supervision of the JPPHB once per month.
- All students are provided with in-campus health amenities.
Providing clients with quality services from our well qualified academic and administration staff.
- At least 75% of the lecturers are PhD degree holders.
- 100% of our staff reach a cumulative 24 credit hours in their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) point.
Fostering a culture of excellence in the field of research and innovation.
- All lecturers are required to conduct researches.
- Lecturers who have no means of conducting a research will be aided in acquiring a research grant.
- At least 30% of our lecturer will be Head Researchers.
- A response must be given towards the complainant within one (1) work day to inform the aforementioned party that the complaint lodged will be tended to and resolved.
Providing a friendly and professional service.
- At least 85% of the clients will be satisfied with the services provided.
Committed in regards to community services.
- Crafting a plan of action for natural disasters within 48 hours.
- Ensuring that our community services and volunteering activities are performed at least 15 times in a year.